AYE SO WHAT EXACTLY IS DUSTING?
A dusting is where a very small amount of hair is trimmed off the ends of the hair. So little is removed that it looks like fine dust on the floor. Ends can be dusted to remove split ends before they spiral out of control.
Now stay with me>>>
OK, SO TELL ME HOW DO I DUST MY HAIR!
1. Take a small section of hair split it in two.
2. Twist the section of hair so that it’s neat and smooth. You may notice little hairs that are split poking out from the twist.
3. Dust by trimming just above the split ends.
4. Undo the twist and then twist in the opposite direction in order to expose any other splits you may have missed.
5. Repeat this process throughout the entire head. There should only be a light ‘dusting’ of hair on your counters or floor.
NOW HERE’S SOME TIPS:
*One should dust their hair every 6 to 8 weeks to keep split ends under control.
* Hair shears are the proper tool for this process. Please curls never ever use craft scissors it will damage your tresses.
* Be sure to dust your hair under good lighting and natural light may be your bestfriend J
*And last but not least a beauty mirror with a magnified side with lights is your best friend for those sections that are hard to see 😉
Until next TTYL BooCakes MUAH!!!!!